The beginnings of the company date back to 1909, when Mr. Jindra founded his company. From the original small workshop, which produced various brass products primarily for household purposes, the armature factory gradually emerged. The innovative spirit and technical competence of the owner raised the factory between 1918 and 1948 among the best fittings in Czechoslovakia.
In 1948 the factory was nationalized and in the period 1948 – 1993 the factory was first part of Sigma Group and later known company Armaturka Česká Třebová. In 1993, the company took over the grandson of the founder, ing. Miloš Kupka, the current company executive.
From 1993 to the present day, the company underwent a development that was driven not only by customers’ demands but also by the need to ensure the profitability of the whole production and its expansion.